JOIN OUR TEAM
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN
We’re growing and seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern to join the team!
About this Job
Course Credit Internship
- Bastrop Texas 2x’s per week for in person meetings and capturing photography and videography
- Remote remaining of the time with check in meetings via zoom
The Social Media Marketing Internship Program with the Bigham Law Firm will provide a student with a hands-on social media marketing and advertising experience. Your role will be to support our Marketing Lead who will be your personal mentor and will guide the hands-on experience with the process for capturing photos/videos, creating content, copywriting, marketing the content across social media, understanding and learning paid media, utilizing marketing tools, and will include you in brainstorming sessions. This position is part-time, working approximately 15-20 hours per week for course credit.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a passion for social media marketing with goals of pursuing a career in this field. You’re smart, dedicated, creative, a self-starter and motivated by success and results. You’re good with a camera and clever with your words. You enjoy taking ownership and take initiative with tasks thrown your way and thrive on challenges.
How You’ll Succeed
- Passion for Social Media Marketing and driven by results
- Passion for Photography, Videography and Graphic Design
- Understanding of advertising and marketing (specifically for online audiences)
- Understanding how marketing channels drive our business
- Understanding of current and emerging social media platforms (ie. Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, SnapChat)
- Experience or desire to learn key tools such as: Google Drive, Canva, SEMrush, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Social Media Analytics.
- Awareness of industry updates in the social media space
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Being performance-driven and taking pride in your work
You’re in college and pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- College Credit